Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A NAVIGATIONAL MASTERPIECE

Paris, France, here I am.
Actually. The OM Office is in a suburb east of Paris, but same difference. I got here!
Yesterday I was in Dallas, but now-- 3 airports and 1 hour of sleep later-- I am on the other side of the WORLD. Have any of you noticed that clouds look like lemon meringue pie from the top?

I have yet to meet all the team members, but so far everyone and everything is pretty swell.
This is the house:
It is the office, and I am staying downstairs in a bedroom. In this photo it is under the stairs. Another girl, Katie, also lives in the house, and I haven't met her just yet.

There are yellow bushes all over the place.

And hatchbacks! My favorite!

6 comments:

  1. Salut, Corrie! J'espere que ce serait un bienheureux pour toi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful! You're a born traveller; I had no doubts that you'd make it in one piece. jealous jealous. love love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to follow your blog and read about all that God does in and through you during your time there. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi corrie glad you are having fun!
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so you... Thanks for posting pics.
    We are preparing for end of month.... next week. Thinking and praying for you.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee, Corrie! I am so excited for how God is going to use you to make His name famous among these precious women. Quelle aventure! And the house is so quaint!I am praying for you always. Melanie L.

    ReplyDelete

Find Something.......