Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WELCOME

Hello Everyone!

To start with, I have never blogged before. In fact, I have never even been interested in blogging before. But for the purposes of this trip that starts tomorrow (!!!) it seems like the most interesting way to keep people updated... so here we go. I'm taking you with me, sort-of.

I am going to volunteer for three months at OM France, where they help immigrant ladies transition into the country by teaching them the language, among other things. Actually I don't know extensively a lot about the program or what I will be doing, but take a look at their website or their Facebook page, and you will be as excited about this as I am!

For now though, I am mostly tired and feeling a little unorganized and like an American with too much stuff. I blame this on the gigantic sleeping bag in my suitcase. Also, if you are interested, I am taking Animal Crackers on the plane; it seems important.


5 comments:

  1. wow corrie! can you believe this is finally happening? I'm going to miss you so much!I love you.
    -Sarah :)
    (P.S. good luck)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you. I know organization will come shortly.. you do that very well. Please take care of you.. and remember we love you and are praying for you and the team you are working with. May God Bless you... oh I miss you... Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel at home there soon! Praying for the ministry He will do through you!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Received your card, you look so cute in your Trench coat! We posted your picture next to our calendar... so when we start missing you, we just look up and There you are! Thanks for the pic. From all of us...
    Me, Carol, Debbie, Val, Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Corrie!
    Great pictures!
    Looks like you are loving Paris!
    Alber

    ReplyDelete

Find Something.......