Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BEAUTIFUL

To make up for the complaints of my last post-- and I might repeat that I was very tired-- this time I am only putting up things that are lovely. To start with, Beach House, a new favorite band.


And while you are listening to that, you may look at this:


ICECREAM! Tiramisu flavored, with cocoa powder on top. Could anything be better?
YES, in fact, there is more.
Three dear friends have arrived this past week, so now there are five of us living in the house. So. Many. Girls.

Sarah got here on Saturday morning. Katie and I were terribly worried that she would be annoying or encroach on our space or who knows what, but much to our relief she's very easy to get along with. And this is good news, because she's here for three months to intern at the office, primarily as a photographer. Yay.

Yesterday my old old friend Libby Bruner arrived with Brianna Hudson, who was an MK with us in Papua New Guinea. They're touring Europe because they can. They are staying on my bedroom floor for three days.

And to close, big, bronze, naked people piled up under a fountain. I found them in Luxembourg Garden.

Goodbye nudes. I am going to eat frozen pizza.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm pleased that you discovered Beach House.
    2. It's hard for me to stifle my jealousy of Libby.
    3. LOOK AT YOUR DRAWING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your drawing too, Corrie! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Find Something.......